Outfitter 55 Canyon Cooler
Click to enlarge image(s)
Our best-selling ice chest with one-piece, RotoMolded construction for extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic. The award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter loading. Latches do not stick out, drain plugs are recessed, and the handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove.
- All-purpose cooler: hunting, fishing, tailgating, and camping.
- Easily carried by 1 person
- Great for multi-day trips
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification #3769
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell
Features: Compare to YETI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ice Retention: 5 to 14 Days
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid - check out our Cable Lock - also accepts cable locks or long shackle locks, to keep hacksaws, critters, and relatives at bay.
- Tie down anchoring points for 1" cam straps - easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be.
- No-Lose drain plug - screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white models. Truck friendly skid plates on all other colors.
- 54 Quart Capacity
- Ideal Can Capacity: 46 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 56 cans
HUNTX foam is extreme pressure injected for maximum ice retention.
Foam-poly gasket locks in the cold and keeps the heat out. Sometimes you have to open the drain plug just to break the vacuum seal.